Saturday, June 5, 2010
Little cat feet....and a hop
Now, Nora has a tendency to like to hang out in our bathroom. She likes to keep me company when I take baths, and she will follow anyone in there when they have to use the facilities. And she climbs all over everything in there. Which means, she often comes in contact with water, from either the bathtub or the sink.
So, wet paws + dirty floor = dirty paw prints all over my bathroom.
I can clean it up every day, and by the end of the day more are there. I can only smile, knowing those little pawprints bring a blessing into my life each day.
On another note, it is Saturday, and you know what that means.....the hop!
Here's how you can join the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop celebration:
* * Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add you link once to be seen on all the Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week.
* * Grab the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button that our friends over on Life with Dogs made for us and include it in your Saturday Pet Bloggers Hop post so that your readers will know what is going on.
* * Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
* * Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like
* * Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from the Saturday Pet Bloggers Hop
* * Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop
The list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up with us each week you will be able to find the new links on my blog starting at 12:01 AM Eastern Time each week in case you are a party animal and want to get a head start. The link will close at 11:30pm Eastern on Monday night but you can still use the links to hop around the internet to find new anipals!