Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Look at what we got!


We went to visit my family this weekend to help celebrate Hubby's birthday, do some Labor Day celebrating, and see my sister's new house.  Of course Dexter came with us, and was in his glory because he finally got to meet his Rottweiler cousin, Champ, and they are now best buds!

While we were there, my parents gave me and Hubby our anniversary gift a little early, since we do not get home too often.  Being that this is our first anniversary, the traditional gift is paper, so we got a gift card to buy some books, and then, we got this:

Isn't that awesome?!  We played it today!  The game markers are little dog bowls.
Instead of properties, you buy dachshunds.
And you can add different dog toys to your doggies.
This game is perfect for us!


Even the card they got us was so perfect!

So, even though our anniversary is a month away, we got to start celebrating early.  I love it!  Thanks Mom and Dad, you know us so well!

We had a great weekend, Dex had a blast, but now it is sinking in that Summer is pretty much over.  At least Hubby had a great birthday!

3 comments:

A MilShelb Mom said...

What a cute game! :)
~Maggie

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! That game is PAWSOME!!!

I am sooo jealous! My momma needs to get a copy of dat game with da quickness!!

MinnaK

ok said...

My mom got it from a catalog called "What on Earth". She said it is not on their website, but the catalog item number is CF-2832. They had other breeds too, but we all know doxies are the coolest breed ever ;)