Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mommy and Me, by Dexter

I do not know what it is about her, but I simply love my mommy with all my heart.  I could kiss her all day long.  Do not get me wrong, I love Daddy too, and would kiss him lots, but he does not like my kisses that much.  Mommy lets me kiss her a lot.  We start off each morning with kisses, and end each day with kisses too!


I get to spend time snuggling with Mommy each day while Daddy is at work, and often Mommy brings me up on the bed for snuggles.  I love to snuggle and nap in Mommy's bed, as Daddy points out, Mommy is so comfy!


I can't believe I have only been with Mommy and Daddy for 8 months, it seems like so much longer!  I am such a lucky puppy that they picked me to be their furry baby.  I know that no matter what, I will always be Mommy's boy.  How can I not love her, she is so pretty, and she takes such great care of me, and gives me so much love.  Daddy is right, I am the happiest dog in the world!

1 comment:

Maggie Mae and Max said...

OoH Dexter,

You has such a nice mommy! No wunder you is so happy!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae