Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Rita's Reward

Dexter has been doing so good lately with all the crate training. Hardly any accidents in the crate in the past 10 days, and I have had to leave him several times for 2-3 hours.

Today I left to get my hair cut and colored, fully expecting an accident when I got home. But, nope, he held it, and had a clean crate. We just put bells on our door to help teach him to signal when he needs to go out, so that when he is having time out of the crate, he can learn to tell us when the need arises.

I am so proud of him, and I just love showing him off, so after dinner tonight, Hubby took me and Dexter on a car ride to Rita's.

When we got up to the window, the girl asked if Dexter could have come vanilla custard, so of course I said yes.

As you can see, he loved it.




The girl at the window served us and was oohing and ahhing over him, and (about his dappled coat) remarked "You are so cute, you look just like a cow".

After getting a belly fully of Rita's, he kind of did.

No comments: