Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Love Letters

Today, I got love letters.

This morning, Dexter, with the help of Daddy, gave me the sweetest little love letter.



It was so cute, and made me smile so big!  I love the fact that the letter is so true, he does show his love for me by licking my face and smothering me with kisses.

Not to be outdone, Nora decided she wanted to give me a letter too.  Apparently, she wanted to have no help, so, resourceful cat that she is, resorted to typing me a letter.

I had my blog composer open, as I was working on an entry for another blog.  I left it on my bed while I ate lunch, and when I came back, she had somehow opened a new draft, and typed a letter up (I am not joking, she actually did this).  I previewed it to see how it would look, and here is Nora's letter to me:

Clearly she could have used a little help.  I like to imagine it says the following:

Dear Mommy,
I love you so much, and love to snuggle up with you in your nice warm bed.  I am sorry for being mean to Daddy.
Affectionately,
Nora

See that Aqqqqqq, I know that was her attempt at "affectionately".  And all those NNNNNNNNNs?  She was totally trying to sign her name.

I have the smartest cutest pets ever.  I love you guys!

2 comments:

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Mom and me luvs Dexter and Nora too!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

ok said...

We loves you guys too!

<3
Dexter, Nora, and Mommy