Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Wake up call

Last night, I had a bad headache at bedtime, and took something to not only make it go away, but help me sleep.

I slept like a baby, and did not hear a thing until I got a wake up call this morning.  Not on my phone, or from an alarm clock, oh no, nothing like that.
I was woken up my a little pink tongue lapping at my face.  Hubby had snuck the doggie upstairs and put him in bed with me before he left for work.  It was awesome and adorable.

I loved this wake up call.  How can you possibly have a bad day when it starts off so full of love?

2 comments:

the teacher's pets said...

Awww! I can relate to your wake up call on a daily morning basis! Our coonhound will jump off the bed and walk to both sides to see who she can lick first and then it's off the bed for me and then out the door for a walk!
I loved the picture of the 2 of you!

kalyxcorn said...

it's da best, isn't it? :)