I do believe that I am arranging a marriage for Dexter. He seems perfectly ok with this. Now, the lady in question is a little older (you cougar doggie you) and she is fixed, but Dex is going to get fixed too, so that is really no issue for us.
So, I present to you.....Rosie.
Rosie is a 7 year old doxie belonging to our neighbor a few streets over, whose name is Jane. Jane is also the aunt of a very close friend of mine, who will probably be moving into the house, and helping to take care of Rosie. Rosie is, how shall I put this delicately, a big girl. Not judging, at all, because, you know, us big girls got to stick together.Actually the plan is to try to slim Rosie down a little (same here sister), but regardless, I fell in love with her, and I do believe Dexter did as well.
Last night we walked over to meet Rosie, and to introduce Jane to Dexter. My friend and her boyfriend were there, so we let the dogs play outside for about an hour. They had a blast. I know it looks like Rosie is giving him the crazy eye in all the pictures, but trust me, she was loving it, her tail never stopped wagging.
I guess we will see if love blooms over the summer!
In other news, it is another Blog Hop Saturday!
Here is what you do:
* Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add you link once to be seen on all the Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week.
* Grab the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button that our friends over on Life with Dogs Made for us and include it in your Friday Follow blog post so that your readers will know what is going on.
* Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
* Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
* Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow.
* Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop!
Have a hoppy blogging!