How exciting, Dexter won an award from the MilShelb at Life as the MilShelb!
So, Dexter asked me to keep the blogger love going!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
Thank you MilShelb and Mommy, I am so happy we have gotten to know you all through our blogs. It makes my Mommy happy to see your sweet smiling faces, and know that she is not the only crazy doxie mommy out there. Love and doggie kisses, Dexter
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
- I will be 5 months old tomorrow! Mommy and Daddy got me 3 months ago, and my life has been one of pure joy ever since. They are my forever Mommy and Daddy, and this is my forever home!
- I have special coloring, like Shelby, called dapple. I look a little spotted, and most people tell Mommy how handsome I look, they say my coloring is unusual. One girl said I looked like a cow, how rude.
- I love to take naps with Mommy. Right now she is under the weather with a bad cold, so we get lots of extra nappies under her favorite blanket. I like to make a little fort out of it.
- I just met the love of my life, her name is Rosie. She is older than me, but Mommy says age is just a number. She lives very close, and her family is friends with Mommy, so hopefully we will get to go on a date soon!
- I have a very cranky kitty cat sister named Nora. She likes to pretend that I annoy her, but I know secretly she loves to play with me, because she always comes back for more.
- My middle name is Hayek, after Daddy's favorite economist, Friedrich August von Hayek.
- I recently started walking up and down the porch steps. Mommy says I look like a slinky when I do this.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and you think are fantastic:
- Bruce at Bruce's Paws
- Luna at Dog Blogging With Luna
- Amanda at For the Love of Dogs
- Allie and Frankie at Frankie the Dachshund
- Macy at Macy's Puppy Tales
- Maggie Mae at Maggie Mae Says
- Mona at Mona and the Mommy Too
- Morgan and Maisie at Morgan in Pittsburgh
- Major at My Great Dane Is In Love With Me
- Pibble at One Pibbles Wish
- Ginger and Buddy at Pawprints in the Sands of Time
- Addie, Lucie, and Hailey at Raising Addie
- Sugar at Sugar the Golden Retriever
- Lilac, Bunny, and Blueberry at Tales and Tails
- Davinia and Indiana at Two Little Cavaliers
I will be doing this once the blog is posted. I hope everyone who does not yet know these bloggers goes to visit their blogs and say hello, they really are fantastic.
Thanks again MilShelb!